Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday- Ranch Chicken Tacos



Tonight we had Ranch Chicken Tacos.  This week deli Rotisserie Chicken is on sale for $5.99 at Publix.  I used this Ranch Chicken Tacos recipe.  This ended up being a super easy recipe because the chicken was already cooked.  I did use avocados (they were optional).  It was very good!  I would definitely have this meal again.

I have not bought rotisserie chicken in a long time because my husband doesn't like chicken on the bone.  I wasn't looking forward to this meal because I was afraid it wouldn't go over.  I was SO wrong.  The chicken is tender and tastes great.  I removed it from the bone and it was really amazing.  Usually we use ground beef with our tacos, but this was a nice way to mix it up.

Yesterday I wrote about Refresh Wine by Turning Leaf.  Today we opened the bottle of Red Moscato and it was equally as good as the Moscato we had yesterday.  Soooo good!  We thought it was better than wine- almost like a wine cooler.  I highly recommend this wine, I wish I had gotten more when it was BOGO!

A great meal to wrap up a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment